Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BumpDate: 16 weeks

We're a couple of days into week 16 now and baby is definitely making his or her presence know. I broke out the maternity pants for the first time this week - definitely need to thank my friend C for talking me into buying them when I was just seven weeks. It was nice to have them there when I was ready to take the plunge.

I am also pretty sure I am feeling the baby move. I wish someone else could feel it and tell me for sure. But it happens so often and it's the exact same thing/feeling each time that I think it has to be. If it is, the baby is most active in the evenings and when I start eating. (He or she must love food like it's mommy.)

Other than those two tidbits, it's been a pretty quiet week. Our house is progressing faster now - which is good because I am noticing that I am wanting to clean and organize more, which I think means I am starting to "nest". It's pretty annoying to be a mama bird with no nest.

Here's your week 16 picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment